The Bellator 250 lineup has been finalized.
The promotion formalized the 11-fight card Tuesday with one main card addition, Veta Arteaga vs. Desiree Yanez at flyweight, and one preliminary bout, Ty Gwerder vs. Dalton Rosta at middleweight, a promotion official informed MMA Junkie.
The event will be composed of a three-fight main card and eight preliminary card bouts.
Bellator 250 takes place Thursday, Oct. 29 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. The main card airs on CBS Sports Network after prelims on MMA Junkie.
Arteaga (5-4 MMA, 4-4 BMMA) looks to rebound from back-to-back losses to Bellator women’s flyweight champion Ilima-Lei Macfarlane and Alejandra Lara. Meanwhile, Yanez (5-2 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) attempts to make a good first impression in her Bellator debut.
Gwerder (5-1 MMA, 1-1 BMMA) and Rosta (3-0 MMA, 3-0 BMMA) will compete for the second time since Bellator’s return from a pandemic-induced hiatus. At Bellator 243 in August, Rosta defeated Mark Gardner by TKO due to a cut at the end of Round 1. At Bellator 246 in September, Gwereder finished George Tokkos with strikes in Round 3.
With the addition, the finalized Bellator 250 lineup includes:
MAIN CARD (CBS Sports Network, 8 p.m. ET)
- Douglas Lima vs. Gegard Mousasi – for vacant middleweight title
- Henry Corrales vs. Brandon Girtz
- Veta Arteaga vs. Desiree Yanez
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 5:15 p.m. ET)
- Sabah Homasi vs. Bobby Voelker
- Nick Newell vs. Zach Zane
- Brandon Calton vs. Jake Hager
- Cody Law vs. Orlando Ortega
- Johnny Eblen vs. Taylor Johnson
- Toby Misech vs. Jared Scoggins
- Ty Gwerder vs. Dalton Rosta
- Adam Borics vs. Erick Sanchez
This was originally published on www.mmajunkie.com