“KSW is one of the world’s biggest MMA organisations and now it is time to start catering more for our growing international fanbase,” said Alan Murphy, head of KSW’s international communications. “In recent years, KSW has had champions from Japan, South Africa, France, Croatia, the UK, and beyond. We have held major events in Dublin, Zagreb, and London three times, with more markets on the horizon n the near future. Although we are based in Poland, KSW is an international MMA promotion and, as a result, we are happy to launch KSW International.”
Featuring on the KSW International YouTube channel will be previous fights and events, exclusive interviews from MMA legend Krzysztof Soszynski, pre & post event shows, new feature videos highlighting the stars of KSW past & present, and so much more.
The launch comes ahead of KSW 64 on October 23 where we will see Brazil’s Bruno dos Santos (10-2) challenge Poland’s Sebastian Przybysz (8-2) for the KSW bantamweight championship in the main event while Senegalese wrestling legend Bombardier (2-0) collides with the world’s strongest man Mariusz Pudzianowski (15-7) in the co-main event.
All KSW events are live around the world on www.KSWTV.com and the KSW App available now on iOS & Android.
- KSW International Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KSWInternational
- KSW International YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRqvJVpMT9dzhX5UzRXPQbg
- KSW Twitter: https://twitter.com/KSW_MMA
- Main KSW Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/konfrontacja
- Main KSW YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KswmmaPL
- KSW Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ksw_mma/
- KSWTV: https://kswtv.com/
This article was originally published on www.whoatv.com